From TOP to BOTTOM, Pariday provides soothing and healing with COOL products
TendHer Perineal Packs
All Natural Cooling packs specifically designed for Post Delivery swelling and soothing
(no more bags of frozen peas between your knees!)
- Gel packs are made of medical-grade soft touch film for maximum soothing.
- Gel is made with all natural/vegetarian ingredients.
- Perfectly sized for coverage and tucking into underwear.
- Gel packs may be cooled for post-partum soothing or warmed and applied during labor to promote stretching. (Note: cannot be warmed in microwave or boiling water).
- Sleeves wick away moisture and can be washed and reused or tossed for convenience.
- Safe for your tender/special areas.
- Reusable for at least up to 6 weeks after opening.
- Each pack contains 2 gel packs and 6 reusable/washable sleeves
TendHer Breast Pillows – Tender breastfeeding pain relief!
Providing relief to sore breasts naturally, comfortably and effectively
- Pillows are made of medical-grade soft touch film for maximum soothing.
- Gel is made with all natural/vegetarian ingredients – safe for you & baby.
- Gel-filled pillows soothe breasts & nipples.
- Pillows may be cooled or warmed and worn with or without pillowcases. (cannot be warmed in the microwave or boiling water).
- Washable, reusable pillowcases wick away moisture while preventing minor breast milk leaks.
- Perfectly sized for both coverage and tuck-in-bra discretion.
- Each pack contains 2 gel pillows and 2 reusable/washable pillowcases.
- Reusable for at least 6 weeks. UNLIKE other brands.
TendHer Pillowcase Refills
There’s nothing like the feel of a clean, soft pillowcase! When your breasts need some TLC and your Pariday TendHer Pillowcases are in the wash, why not use a handy spare set? Pariday TendHer Pillowcases….Because your breasts can’t wait for laundry day.
- Comprises 1 pair white and 1 pair black pillowcases to coordinate with undergarments.
- Pillowcases are washable and reusable.
- Red side wicks moisture away from breasts.
- White or black side prevents minor leaks from reaching clothing.
1) What are TendHer Pillows made of?
TendHer Pillows are constructed using strong but highly flexible film which was carefully selected to be the most comfortable for a tender area during a tender time. The gel inside the pillows is made with our proprietary recipe using only food ingredients. There are no harmful chemicals in our gel, and it is totally safe for you and your baby!
2) Why can’t I microwave my TendHer Pillows? I love using them warm, but don’t like to wait!
We really wanted TendHer Pillows to be microwaveable also, but they can’t be microwaved to maximize your comfort & safety. Firstly, in order to make TendHer Pillows microwaveable, they would have to be made of a thick, hard plastic to survive the microwave’s heating process. Secondly, microwaving could produce uneven hot spots in the gel, which could potentially hurt you!
3) Why do the TendHer Pillows last only 6 weeks?
Since the gel in TendHer Pillows is made of only food ingredients with minimal preservatives, it doesn’t last forever. Our rigorous testing has shown that – depending on the environment in which they are used – the pillows could dry out over time. In the harshest environments, TendHer Pillows may start to dry out as soon as 4 weeks after they have been opened. That said, if TendHer Pillows are stored in a cool, moist environment (like your refrigerator!) they could last as long as a few months.
4) How should I store my TendHer Pillows?
For best results and longest life, store TendHer Pillows in a cool, moist environment like your refrigerator. This will help prevent the pillows from drying out prematurely. Plus, if you are using TendHer Pillows primarily in the cold application, this is a great way to keep them ready for a spur-of-the-moment “ah!” experience!
5) I have heard that you can use cabbage leaves or frozen peas to soothe sore breasts. Why are TendHer Pillows better?
We are so glad you asked! TendHer Pillows have a number of advantages over frozen peas and cabbage leaves on your sore nipples and breasts. They can be warmed as well as cooled. They get much cooler and stay cooler longer than cabbage leaves, and are much more comfortable than a bag of lumpy frozen peas. They are just as safe for you & your baby. They can be re-used over and over for at least a month and won’t wilt or get mushy! They come with handy pillowcases that wick-away moisture and help contain leaks.
All products are Latex-Free, BPA-Free, Phthalate-Free, and Made in the USA!
All products are sold at the manufacturer’s wholesale price. There are NO extra costs added by TPS. All products are shipped from independent manufacturer warehouses.
For order/product information, send an email to [email protected].