Safe. Functional. Sustainable.
Create a safe, functional and sustainable line of consumer products which do not contain toxic chemicals
Baby, Sippy and Straw Bottles
Available in both stainless steel and polypropylene
- Free of Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, and biologically harmful chemicals.
- No spills!
- Extra soft, medical grade silicone spout provides easier transition from baby bottle feeding to Sippy Cups. We have won multiple awards based on the ease of transition of our line.
- Comes with Travel Top, which reduces chance of spillage during travel and protects the nipple from coming into contact with foreign substances.
- Dishwasher safe (top rack recommended).
- Base of the bottle made from ultra polished 304 stainless steel (18/8).
- The stainless steel sippy cup and the plastic sippy cup are almost identical in weight.
- Perfect gift or registry item.
Thinkbaby of Steel
Thinkster of Steel
Sippy of Steel
Polypropylene (PP) Bottles
- Free of – Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, and biologically harmful chemicals.
- No Spill nipple!!! features our cross cut design. The design also mimics natural breastfeeding as it requires your little one to nurse to receive fluid.
- Anti-colic nipple helps reduce incidence of gas and spit up. Unique one-piece design eliminates cleaning headaches and tricky assembly. No extra parts to lose.
- Extra soft, medical grade silicone – provides easier transition from breastfeeding to bottle feeding.
- Comes with Stage A nipple (for 0-6 months and marked with a number 2 on the nipple). Also available: Stage B nipple (for 6+ month and marked with a number 3 on the nipple).
- The transformational line – The Thinkbaby system allows parents to transform baby bottles to our award winning Sippy
- Cup through purchase of the Conversion Kit. The system saves parents money and the environment from discarding baby bottles when its time for the next stage in feeding.
- Comes with Travel Top reduces chance of spillage during travel and protects the nipple from coming into contact with foreign substances.
- Dishwasher safe (Top rack recommended)
- Eco-friendly Baby bottles are made from materials that can be recycled after use. Does not leach chemicals to adversely affect the environment.
- Pocketbook friendly the products are made to fit all pocketbooks.
How is the Thinkbaby bottle different?
Simply creating a baby bottle that was safe just wasn’t enough. We went the extra mile to create a bottle that solved many parental complaints. For example, most bottles on the market contain venting systems. Our system is built right into the nipple. So there are no extra pieces to clean or potentially lose.
We then made the nipple No Spill through our cross cut design. This eliminated a large amount of mess that occurs during feeding. It also mimics the way children feed during breastfeeding, as it requires them to apply pressure and nurse to receive fluid.
Baby Body Care
Made in the USA
The majority of sunscreens currently on the market are full of questionable ingredients and known carcinogens. Simply look at the ingredients and you’ll quickly realize you don’t recognize any of them. Many existing sunscreens have been brought to market with little concern for their safety. Not only do ingredients in sunscreen interact with skin, but data shows after application of lotions, some of the same chemicals can be detected in the bloodstream. Most people wear sunscreen to reduce the chance of developing cancer, so why apply something that could potentially increase this risk? This question has unfortunately left many people moving away from using sunscreen at all.
- First Sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements
- Top Rated by EWG with a “1” rating since 2010
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers.
- Highest SPF 50+ (per FDA 2012 Rules – any sunscreens boasting higher are falsely marketing)
- Highest level of Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Non-nano formulation – Average particle size >100micron
- Non-aerosol formulation (High concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily. Non-oily feel.
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- Does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have.
- A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact
- Foundering member Sun Safety Coalition
- Gluten free (third-party verified)
- No animal testing (Leaping Bunny member)
- More awards than any other sun care line
Thinkbaby Bubble Bath
Since 2006, Thinkbaby has been creating safe products for little ones. We are excited to now introduce a simple, effective bubble bath.
- Formulation based on Whole Foods Premium Care ingredients and our scientific expertise in creating safer products
- Free of Parabens, phthalates, 1,4 dioxane, sodium lauryl sulfate and harmful chemicals
- No stuffed or real animal testing. No animal products.
Thinkbaby Shampoo & Body Wash
Feeding & Travel Containers
The Bento Box
The ever popular Thinkbaby Bento Box. One of the most sought after items in our feeding set. The Bento features easy to clasp sides which form an air-tight seal. So its perfect for any type of food or liquid. We have heard from many pre-schools and Montessori that the Bento is great because it is easy for little kids to open and close it.
Originally, the product had our Thinkbaby name on it. But we learned that when children turned 5 years old, they didn’t want to use a product that said “baby”…so we just put “Think”, which we also hope is a subtle reminder to all that use the product.
The product is made free of bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, melamine, PET, PS, copolyester, and biologically harmful chemicals.
The Bento Box has a wide list of uses whether its for kids, parents or folks on the go.
The Bento box comes in the following color choices:
- Light Green
- Light Blue
BPA Free Cereal & Soup Bowl
Thinksocial was born to give back and support synergistic socially responsible organizations.
Since our company’s inception, we have been focused on being socially responsible. For us this means three things:
- Create safe products
- Have the least impact possible on the environment in the creation, packaging, usage, and disposal of product possible.
- Connect to non-profit organizations engaged in activities that help the world become a safer, healthier place
Over the last 7+ years, we have provided products for various fundraisers for diabetes, child abuse, autism, and cancer organizations, and have provided direct aid to catastrophes such as the Texas fires and Haiti. In addition, we have been proud donors to Texas4000, Healthy Child Healthy World, Environmental Working Group, and St. Jude. For the last 4 years, we have been proud The Livestrong Foundation supporters and continue to provide donations toward their mission to help those fighting cancer today.
Our program evolved, and through a little bit of “thinking”, Thinksocial was created. We came up with Thinksocial as a way to empower consumers to choose which non-profits they feel most connected to and want to monetarily support. We call it the democratization of social responsibility.
This year, the Healthy Child Healthy World, CureSearch for Children’s Cancer, Pelotonia, and Habitat for Humanity were selected.
An exciting aspect of Thinksocial is we intend to roll it out to any product company that doesn’t have a socially responsible program in place. They will be welcome to use the program at no cost. The goal here is to get far more dollars flowing to non-profits that are actively helping.
To date: Thinkbaby/Thinksport has donated:
- $175k+ The LIVESTRONG Foundation
- $15k Healthy Child Healthy World
- $25k for Haiti Earthquake victims
- $70k for Texas4000 non-profit
- $1k for Texas fire victims
- $7.5k+ for Environmental Working Group
- $7.5k Breast Cancer Fund’
- $5k Pelatonia
- $5k CureSearch For Children’s Cancer
- $5k Habitat for Humanity
- $5k Live Sun Smart Foundation
- $2.5k for Sierra Club
All products are sold at the manufacturer’s wholesale price. There are NO extra costs added by TPS. All products are shipped from independent manufacturer warehouses.
For order/product information, send an email to [email protected].