About the LaVie Laction Massager
LaVie supports breastfeeding moms by providing them the confidence, resources, and tools they need to focus on what matters most – loving the bond with their newborn.
Breastfeeding is a beautiful experience that many new mothers look forward to. Unfortunately, for many, the experience comes with challenges, such as engorgement, plugged ducts, over- or under-supply, and other breastfeeding issues that can take away from their positive experience. These problems can be painful, stressful, and lead many moms to end their breastfeeding journey earlier than planned.
The LaVie Lactation Massager is the answer to these challenges, and is a must-have tool for every breastfeeding and pumping mom. By using the Lactation Massager, mothers are able to experience a better breastfeeding journey and focus on what matters most, their baby.
How Does It Work?
1. Stimulate Flow and Soften the Breast
Stimulate the breast with the wide side to improve letdown and soften the breast
2. Bust Clogs and Empty Faster
Use the narrow tip to empty faster and work out stubborn plugged ducts that can lead to mastitis
3. Move Fluids and Express Milk
Reduce engorgement and move milk more effectively with the scoop edge
Lactation Massager Benefits
The LaVie Lactation MassagerTM is a milk expression tool that helps improve milk flow and relieve pain caused by engorgement, plugged ducts and other breastfeeding symptoms. Developed in collaboration with IBCLCs, it’s unique shape and multiple vibration modes, combined with our step-by-step care plan, make the Lactation Massager the perfect tool to restore your milk flow.
Relief from plugged ducts and engorgement
Faster milk letdown
Improved milk flow
Increased pumping output
Empties the breast faster
Softens the breast for better latching
The Lactation Massager is waterproof and rechargeable, so it’s ready to use when and where moms need it. Plus, it’s easy to take on the road with its travel lock, USB charger, and carrying case.
When Do Moms Use It?
Specifically designed to be with moms during every step of their breastfeeding journey, the Lactation Massager can be used:
- When the mother’s milk first comes in to provide relief from pain and discomfort
- Before nursing sessions to encourage let-down, soften the breast for better latching
- In the nursing bra before and during pumping sessions to stimulate the breast and improve flow
- As needed to relieve pain and discomfort associated with mastitis, plugged ducts, and engorgement
- To replace tedious and tiring hand compression of the breast
Duct Flow - Lactation Support
Clogged ducts and Mastitis can be extremely painful and discomforting. Keeping your lymph system moving and strengthening your immune system can support a faster recovery. The Duct Flow tincture helps to invigorate lymphatic function in the breasts and is a perfect companion to the Lactation Massager.
- Supports optimum immune response
- Herbal biotics for tender and sore breasts
- Supports healthy lymphatic function to get things moving
- Soothes discomforts associated with clogged ducts and mastitis
- Non-GMO and gluten-free.
- Made with Organic and Wild Harvest Herbs
Lactation Massage Roller
Massaging the breast is an important part of ensuring proper milk flow, and helping empty the breast. Hand massaging can be uncomfortable and painful over time. That’s why we created the LaVie Lactation Massage Roller! To help give your hands a break while providing better stimulation and compression.
- Empty more effectively
- Improve milk flow and letdown
- Reduce getting clogged ducts
- Stimulate the breast
- Medical grade silicone and BPA free
- We specifically designed it to adapt to your needs. There are 5 different ways you can use the massager, and it is water resistant so you can use in the shower.
Warming Lactation Massage Pads
The LaVie Warming Lactation Massager is the first milk expression tool that combines continuous warmth and vibration to improve milk flow, relieve pain, and save time.
Sit back, relax, and let the smooth vibrations and warmth make your breastfeeding and pumping experience better! By using the warming massage pads, you will…
- Reduce clogged ducts
- Cut pumping time
- Empty more effectively
- Improve flow and letdown
Say goodbye to microwaving heat pads! The massage pads include two heat modes, and can be used with or without vibration, or with vibration and no heat. It’s fully customizable to fit your needs.
Designed to comfortably fit any size breast, shape, and position. With built in rechargeable batteries, these massagers can be used anywhere, anytime.
All products are sold at the manufacturer’s wholesale price. There are NO extra costs added by TPS. All products are shipped from independent manufacturer warehouses.
For order/product information, send an email to [email protected].