The Cutting Edge, Safe Way To Slice & Dice Your Kid’s Food
Tiny Bites Food Shears are award-winning portable kitchen scissors designed for parents to easily and efficiently cut their children’s food into small pieces to ensure safe consumption. It is packaged as a set of two (for home and for travel). Tiny Bites Food Shears allow parents to effortlessly create perfect bite-sized “finger foods” to engage picky eaters and cuts food prep time in half.
Key Features & Benefits
- Small, compact size (5½” in diameter)
- Cutlery-grade stainless steel blades (2½”)
- Child-proof protective blade cover
- Sold two in a pack
- Inch ruler on the blade measures each bite
- Comfortable, plastic handles
- Parent-invented, Dishwasher-safe, BPA-free, and lead-free
Why Parents Love Tiny Bites
- Easily turns choking hazards into safe bite-sized pieces (hot dogs, grapes, etc)
- Engages picky eaters of all ages
- Cuts meal prep time in half
- Quickly turns any food into perfect bite-sized “finger foods”, easy-to-eat strips and fun shapes and letters
- 2010 winner of the National Parenting Center’s Seal of Approval
- 2010 winner of the Mom’s Choice Awards
- 2011 Finalist of the Cribsie Awards in the Feeding category
As parents of young kids, we ALL have meal time angst and nightly dinner table battles. The most fool-proof way to feed our own kids is by presenting them with safe, easy-to-eat and even easier-to-prepare “finger food” that looks fun to eat and different from what they are used to seeing.
Remember, kids eat more if food is easier to eat!
Here are some of our favorite tried-and-tested ways using Tiny Bites Food Shears to feed our own children.
Cheese Bag: Every parent is a pro at the grilled cheese sandwich. Either place grilled cheese bites on a plate or once the bites have cooled down, stick them in a Ziploc bag
Pasta Bling Rings: For a little bling with your dinner… cut up penne or rigatoni pasta into little “rings” that kids can “wear” and eat off their fingers
Hot Dog Island: Squeeze ketchup/mustard into the center of a plate… cut hot dog into bite-size pieces and arrange around condiment of choice… slice bun into strips and lay around perimeter of hot dog
Apple Fries: Slice up an apple and then cut the slices into thin strips… place “apple fries” on a plate with some strawberry yogurt “ketchup” for dipping (shhh, you can use an old-fashioned knife to initially slice the apple)
Create perfect bite-sized pieces • Easy-to-eat strips • Fun shapes
All products are sold at the manufacturer’s wholesale price. There are NO extra costs added by TPS. All products are shipped from independent manufacturer warehouses.
For order/product information, send an email to [email protected].